When it comes to getting a bigger dick nothing works better than jelqing apart from the bathmate.
Jelqing became popular back in the 70s and ever since then men have been using it to get bigger dicks.
I’ve heard of some guys just using jelqing to go from 5 inches all the way up to 9 inches!
Although I don’t have proof of this I can tell you that I have used jelqing myself and it really does work.
It’s also free unless you want to make life a bit easier and buy a jelq device for $20 or so.
Another good thing about jelqing is that it is very safe as long as you do a good warmup.
How To Jelq – Step By Step
- The first thing you’re going to need to do is lube up the penis otherwise there will be too much friction. I personally use vitamin-e oil that I found in the cupboards. 🙂 It works well.
- The next thing you need to do is get the penis about 50-75% erect. You may want to do this while watching porn or if you’re jelqing in the bathroom then try and think sexy thoughts lol.
- Don’t jelq if you are fully erect though. This is a sure fire way to blow a vein and mess up your dick.
- Then by making a circle with your thumb and first finger the idea is to push the blood from the base of the penis up to the head.
- Then when you’ve reached the head with the first hand immediately do the same with the other hand and repeat the process. It should take between 2-4 seconds to do one jelq.
How To Get Started With Jelqing
Well the first thing that you always need to do is make sure that you are warmed up to prevent injury.
Have you ever done leg day at the gym without properly stretching before? I have and I felt all kinds of snaps from not being warmed up.
Well the penis is no different, if you don’t warm up properly and just go straight to jelqing then you could do yourself an injury.
I’ve heard of people who skipped their warmups and then ended up not being able to get an erection for a few days. That’s some scary stuff right there.
Here’s a few ways that I use to warm up;
- If I’m in the shower then I will stretch out the penis under the hot water for a few minutes.
- Or I will use the bathmate on low pressure for a few minutes with the bathmate filled with warm to hot water.
When it comes to warming up I always stretch the penis by pulling out and holding it stretched out for 10 seconds and repeating the process a few times.
After making sure that you are warmed up properly you can then begin jelqing.
I would recommend to start off with 10 minutes per day or around 150-200 jelqs.
And then I always repeat the warmup process at the end of jelqing.
As a beginner to jelqing I would recommend you do this routine every other day or do 2 days on then one day off.
When it comes to body building just like other body parts you don’t want to work the penis every day. Just as you wouldn’t do leg or back day every day.
You need to give the penis regular days off to repair itself and grow.
Don’t forget that jelqing doesn’t work overnight. It can take weeks or months before you see real gains.
I recommend measuring your penis from the base to the tip and the circumference at the start and then measure yourself every 30 days.
Don’t measure yourself every day or every week as you’ll be setting yourself up for disappointment!
So that’s how to jelq. It’s a really simple technique but it works. You need to stay dedicated to it though as most guys tend to do it for a few days and then give it.
Keep at it and you’ll see results!